About Me

I am a medical student who was introduced to AdvoCare in 2008. I have since seen the products change people's health and the business change people's lives. AdvoCare has a package like no other business or supplement company that offers products to improve your health, workout, energy, or promote weight loss and offers a business that will help you get out of debt. Please email or call me if you have any questions or want more information. I will be more than happy to provide you with articles that back the products or stories that show you their efficacy.

WANT TO KNOW MY CURRENT PROMOTIONS?

Follow my Tweets or Facebook posts right here on my blog! Or even better yet, become a follower or a fan to get the information delivered even faster to your Twitter or Facebook accounts!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Running with AdvoCare and More!

So, I am up to running 2.5 to 3.0 miles every other day. This is from someone who was living a very sedentary lifestyle 10 wks ago. That means this has been a GREAT accomplishment! Of course, you probably think that I am tripping over my feet, gasping for air, and reaching for anything as I finish the last...well...2.5 to 3.0 miles! Haha! The truth is, that I feel great! I am keeping a consistent stride on average of about 9 minutes 30 seconds a mile and am able to complete full sentences at the end. So, what do I attribute this to? I am glad you asked! Here is what I have done:

1. Conditioning! Make sure you work up to the mileage. My first run 10 weeks ago was 0.65 miles and consisted of two minute walks! Trust me, if you stay consistent (running every other day, etc.) and push yourself little by little, YOU WILL MAKE IT!

2. Encouragement! Yep! Find someone to challenge you! I am using my sister, sister-in-law, and of course, my beautiful wife! My sister and I challenge each other with the NikePlus application! My sister-in-law and I get on to each other when we have been slacking! My wife simply encourages me every step of the way. Half the time, she is the reason I get off my rear end to run!

3. AdvoCare! Without a doubt, AdvoCare has played a role in my energy, weight loss, appetite control, and stamina! Here are the products I take:


Taking to boost my workout and maximize my weight loss


My wife loves pastas; this helps me to eat her favorites while still losing weight!

Great solution for a quick, healthy morning breakfast! Get all your nutrients in a fast meal, which helps with weight loss by allowing your body to function at its maximal metabolism.


100% of your daily need! Maximizes your metabolism by using the science of vitamins, nutrients, and plant extracts!


Ever want to workout with the pain afterwards! Here's your solution! Completely eleminates your after workout soreness!


Throw away your Gatorade and use what the pros use! Don't be deceived by the Gatorade jugs on the sidelines! Gatorade just pays for the advertisement! Most pro teams have Rehydrate inside the Gatorade jugs! Tricky aren't they! Rehydrate is the BEST rehydration drink out there!


Spark! My favorite! Provides me with energy, but more importantly, focus! Great solution for my ADDness and for my long hours while in medical school!


Helps to promote additional weighloss! Again, ups your metabolism to function at its best!

So there you have it! Ways to have a better workout and push yourself to the max! I did forget ot mention one thing in the above paragraph. I have lost a total of 18 pounds in 10 weeks! Woohoo! No worries, I have more to lose! Aiming to have a BMI of 25!

Contact me if you have any questions or are interested in trying any of these products!

Lyle Workman
(940) 453-3080
ldworkma@utmb.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment