About Me

I am a medical student who was introduced to AdvoCare in 2008. I have since seen the products change people's health and the business change people's lives. AdvoCare has a package like no other business or supplement company that offers products to improve your health, workout, energy, or promote weight loss and offers a business that will help you get out of debt. Please email or call me if you have any questions or want more information. I will be more than happy to provide you with articles that back the products or stories that show you their efficacy.

WANT TO KNOW MY CURRENT PROMOTIONS?

Follow my Tweets or Facebook posts right here on my blog! Or even better yet, become a follower or a fan to get the information delivered even faster to your Twitter or Facebook accounts!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

7 More Pounds Lost and 24 Day Challenge Bundle Promotion!

So,

I lost an additional 7 pounds during the 24 Day Challenge! Such a great feeling! That's a total of 24 pounds in approximately 3 months!!!!! Now, to help YOU start out the year on the right foot, AdvoCare is running a special for the month of January on the 24 Day Challenge Bundle. Check it out!


I am also offering an additional 20% off until tomorrow midnight (1/4/2011) on this bundle!!!! I support this product entirely and believe it will help YOU get a boost to your weight loss!!!! So, this $180 worth of product can be yours for only $128!!! Don't miss this chance to triumph over your New Year's Resolution!!!!

Lyle Workman
ldworkma@utmb.edu
(940) 453-3080
www.advocare.com/0804546

No comments:

Post a Comment