About Me

I am a medical student who was introduced to AdvoCare in 2008. I have since seen the products change people's health and the business change people's lives. AdvoCare has a package like no other business or supplement company that offers products to improve your health, workout, energy, or promote weight loss and offers a business that will help you get out of debt. Please email or call me if you have any questions or want more information. I will be more than happy to provide you with articles that back the products or stories that show you their efficacy.

WANT TO KNOW MY CURRENT PROMOTIONS?

Follow my Tweets or Facebook posts right here on my blog! Or even better yet, become a follower or a fan to get the information delivered even faster to your Twitter or Facebook accounts!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Two Day Discount and 24 Day Challenge Promotional Price!!!!

‎25% off all orders today and tomorrow!!!! Also, don't forget the 24 Day Challenge is only $160 right now (normally $180)!!! Get your weightloss off to a jump start today!!!

Lyle Workman
ldworkma@utmb.edu
(940) 453-3080
www.advocare.com/0804546

No comments:

Post a Comment